BUSINESS IN AND AROUND SALTAIRE
Keep up-to-date with Saltaire's movement, Totally Locally, on Facebook.
Please participate in this website. All we ask is mutual respect.
Contact the webmaster.
This information is replicated in good faith. We take no responsibility for the service you may receive.
Victoria Road, Saltaire
- Book store
- Home store: gifts and furniture
- and much more...
Activities for all and children's parties
Alpaca Farmers & Alpaca Products
Antiques and Collectables
Art & Gifts
Artists & Writers
Carpets, Underlay, Flooring
Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Clothes and Hats
Dog Boarding, Pet Services, Housesitting, Plant Care.
- Pet care service, house sitting and plant care. Solo Pet Services is run by Helen Potts and is licenced by Bradford Metropolitan Council.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 07864339491
Estate and Letting Agents
- JI and Co, Saltaire Estate Agent
Saltaire’s Residential Estate Agency, Property Consultants and Valuers
67 Bingley Road, Saltaire, BD18 4SB
- Martin & Co
Sales, Lettings and Property Management
103 Saltaire Road, Saltaire, BD18 3HD
- KM Maxfield Estate Agents
Sales, Auctions, Lettings & Property Management
55 Bingley Road, Saltaire, BD18 4SB
Fabrics and Soft Furnishings
See also our "Places to eat" page >
- Chez Shamwari, Saltaire's Secret Tea Room
- Don't Tell Titus, Bar & Lounge, Victoria Road, Saltaire
- Half Moon Café, Roberts Park, Saltaire
- Interlude Tea Room & Emporium, Shipley
- Jeanette's Cakery, Saltaire
- Massarella's Café Bar and Gallery, Saltaire
- The Hop, Saltaire
- The Saltaire Canteen
- Victoria Tea Rooms, 8 Victoria Road, Saltaire
- Yoyo Café Bar and Restaurant, Shipley
- Zaara's Authentic Indian Cuisine, Shipley
Gardens and trees
Health & Holistic Practice
ICT & Web Design
- Kath Libbert Jewellery Gallery
Since 1996 this leading contemporary jewellery gallery has been set within Salts Mill, home to the world's largest collection of work by David Hockney. Open daily, it specializes solely in contemporary jewellery, silver and metal smithing showcasing diverse collections by over seventy renowned designers and emerging talents from Britain and abroad.
- Dot the Jewellers
Artisan jewellers, specializing in making individual pieces of precious jewellery from scratch, creating innovative designs that reflect our clients’ taste and distinctive style in a way that is only possible with bespoke jewellery. Each piece is created by hand in our Saltaire workshop without mass-produced designs or parts.
- Hammonds Saltaire Band
Previously YBS and Yorkshire Building Society Band has been one of the most successful of all contesting brass bands in the last twenty years. The band has an unbroken sequence of 73 years under various names, with roots going back 150 years to when, in 1855, the band was formed as one of the amenities for the people of Saltaire.
- Piano Lessons - Jim Atkinson
- The Early Music Shop, Based in Salts Mill
Musical Instruments, Sheet Music, CDs, Accessories
- Fiona Smith: Recorder lessons, beginner to advanced, for children and adults; tuition in music theory and GCSE and A Level music. Contact details: 07963 497 783 or 01274 588 434.
- Headway Recruitment: An independent recruitment agency situated in the heart of Saltaire. We provide permanent and temporary solutions for both commercial and legal sectors. Our clients and candidates are based in and around Bradford.
Plumbing and heating engineers
Removals and Storage
Rugs and Fabrics
Therapy, acupuncture and massage
- Marlin Windows, Keighley
We are suppliers and installers of specialist replacement windows and secondary glazing. Our secondary glazing product is particularly suitable for the Saltaire Village properties as it is perfect for use in Listed Buildings and conservation areas. Adding secondary glazing is a cost effective and reversible solution recommended by English Heritage and the Listed Property Owners Club. The Energy Saving Trust states that it is 'ideal solution if you are unable to fit double glazing'.
Email to add your business | Recommend a local business